Monday, May 23, 2011

Day twelve: The Last Stand


            So our last day is the Nam… We woke up at 8:30 to go to UEF for the final time. We had our last history class, which was again extremely intriguing and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time… It was so interesting that I had to go out and get water a few times just to get a good break. After history we had our final language class. We had our oral tests that we had all been studying for ceaselessly the night before. Me and Jay decided to go first so we could set the example for the rest of the class for how to do it the right way. Needless to say we set the bar preeeeeeetty high for the others. Everyone did pretty well, no need to share grades for fear of embarrassment to my peers.
            In the afternoon after lunch the UEF students had a party with us where we played many odd game show games that were pretty obscure. Throughout the whole party we were in anticipation for the big soccer match against the UEF kids. The game was so much fun and sooooo sweaty. If I remember correctly we lost 5-4, it was a valiant effort. We really should have won; I let the team down on a couple open shots. It was very dejecting the miss the shots for the team, but what is a man supposed to do who hasn’t played a soccer game in years.
            I hope this blog was enjoyable for all the readers (mom and brothers), I attempted to be funny the last one hopefully it is and I hope you got a taste of this incredible Plus 3 trip I just experienced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment